Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh the Bliss of Spring

Earlier I had mentioned that Darcy and I were possibly going to be part of a craft show this March. It just seems that our Winter months are very busy and we decided it wouldn't work for us this year.

We want to take things one step at a time. Being part of the Busco bazaar was a major step for us and then being part of Tricia's open house this past fall was another major accomplishment. So, when we get use to doing this for a while, maybe just maybe we'll be able to add something else.

I so hope that everyone is enjoying this awesome weather we've had this week!! Our family is so excited to be counting down the days till spring break..13days!!!! 14 and we'll be in Gulf Shores, Alabama!! A much needed vacation for us!!

I've just recently found a blog that seemed really neat and if you're into crafts as much as I am, you might be interested in this. Check her out at www.blissfulchaosts.blogspot.com. I'm hoping that eventually when I get more time, I'll be able to post different craft ideas and projects. Until then, I'll post when I can!!!

Have a wonderful Spring.
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment